marți, 31 august 2010

If I were a boy...

If I were a boy
Even just for a day
I’d roll outta bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted then go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I’d kick it with who I wated
And I’d never get confronted for it
Cause they’d stick up for me.


If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better man


If I were a boy
I could turn off my phone
Tell everyone it’s broken
So they'd think that I was sleepin’alone
I’d put myself first
And make the rules as I go
Cause I know that she’d be faithful
Waitin’ for me to come home..(to come home)!!!



Ce pot spune...nu-mi doresc sa fiu baiat,n-am de ce sa imi doresc sa fiu baiat.Imi place ca sunt fata,pentru ca nu sunt ca oricare,sunt mai...speciala!Doar ca iubesc sa traiesc,uneori,ca un baiat;uneori ii apreciez si trebuia sa-mi exprim intr-un fel admiratia!!!

Un comentariu: